What is Changelly?
Changelly is the cryptocurrency exchange service launched by the Miner Gate team back in 2013. The Changelly team is based in the Czech Republic.
Learn more about Changelly from here:
What can you do with Changelly?
With Changelly, Ginco users could implement cross chain exchange.
For example, you could implement the following exchange: Bitcoin(BTC)→Bitcoincash(BCH), XRP→Bitcoin(BTC)
Benefits with Changelly
Changelly will provide our users following benefits:
- You can securely exchange your digital assets to other tokens inside the wallet without using any fiat
- Since you do not need to send your digital assets to the exchanges,
- You can save transaction fees
- You can save your time sending your digital assets to the exchanges
- You can complete your exchange within your wallet
- You can exchange Altcoins to Altcoins, which means you can save your time and money because you do not need to use Bitcoin as an intermediary
How is it different with the KyberNetwork (KyberSwap)?
Following are the different points from the KyberNetwork (KyberSwap)
- KyberNetwork is the service based on the Ethereum blockchain. Therefore, users can only implement exchanges between ETH and ERC20s, or ERC20s and ERC20s. However, Changelly makes its exchange off chain. Therefore, cross chain exchange is available on Changelly.
- The minimum amount for the exchange is different. The minimum required amount for the exchange is cheaper in the KyberNetwork.
Exchanging fees for using Changelly in Ginco is 1% out of the exchanging amount.
Please understand that due to legal reasons, Changelly's exchange function is not available in Japan and the United States.