Here are the instructions on how to send, receive, and check the balance of your ETH and ETC with MyEtherWallet.
・We will not be responsible for the loss of your assets. Please implement these steps at your own risk.
・If you have any questions regarding the MyEtherWallet, or experiencing any troubles, please contact MyEtherWallet.
Open MyEtherWallet with your browser.
The following screen will appear.
※There is a pulldown menu on the top right-hand corner. If you are willing to use your ETC, please choose "Network ETC（Ehereum Commonwealth Geth）".
Copy your private key in Ginco.
※ Here are the instructions to check your private key in Ginco:
→How can I show my private key?
Please go back to your computer, and follow these steps:
1.Click "Send Ether & Tokens" located in the top bar
2. Choose "Private key" in the "How would you like to access your wallet?" section.
3. Paste your Ginco's private key in the blank.
4. Click "Unlock"
Your ETH (or ETC)'s balance would be displayed in the Account Balance section.
※This is a sample image for ETC.
How to send from MyEtherWallet
Enter sending information in the screen.
1. Enter the address you want to send in the "To Address" section
2. Enter the amount you want to send in the "Amount to Send" section and choose the coin type you want to send from the grey pull-down menu in the right.
3. Click "Generate Transaction" button
4. Click "Send Transaction" button
Here, you can confirm the transactions.
If it looks OK, please click "Yes, I am sure! Make transaction." button to proceed and complete your sending.